Monday, April 21, 2008

Humble

There are some people around you who don't do much, but give off the impression that they do a lot. They're like the wolf in the 'Three little pigs' story. They huff and they puff, but they're unable to bring the house down. On account of this, they look really tired and exhausted even though they haven't really achieved anything great. They also make sure this hard work of theirs is noticed, but do so in a very discreet way.

Whenever someone says this guy is humble, I say 'Dude, he's not humble. My penis is humble. He's just inadequate.'

4 comments:

being purple... said...

You'll never say that.

No human male ever will.

The penis bit, I mean.

karthikd said...

Olle bitchings-u. Maadi.

Last line was funny though.

Arjun Sharma said...

[being purple] Yeah, to myself, I'm hung like King Kong.

[Karthik D] No bitching. I had a quote(that last line), didn't have a story. Made this bad one up.

Sandeep said...

Vaguely reminds me of Dilbert.