Friday, July 21, 2006

Banned of brothers

Whoa! Nice! The government decides to clamp down on blogs which incite tensions and threaten the sovereignty of India or something, bloggers say "What the--?" and the government immediately says "No no no no, we didn't want to block all the blogs! Only some of them. You don't worry, you continue. He he..."

No, the reason I said "Nice!" and all is, this government didn't act this fast when terrorists blew up trains at will in Bombay(yeah, I dislike the name 'Mumbai.' And 'Chennai,' for that matter. They will be Bombay and Madras for me. Deal with it.). But it swung into action pretty fast(for it) for this one.

What I don't understand is why this site, one of the banned blogs, has nothing on it now. Who took everything off? He he....

I have stuff to say about the ban. But not on office time. I'll do it later.

Banned baaja bajao!!

8 comments:

Harish said...

"In 1976,...." - Remember we used to laugh at this when our leader of opposition used to say this on a daily basis. But he was right in accusing this government of having a mindset strikingly similar to the one that imposed emergency.

Malaveeka said...

Can I hate the govt more?

Arjun Sharma said...

(adopting Peter Sellers' Indian accent) O most definitely! You can hate the government more!

Malaveeka said...

I should think so...

now where was I?

Nikhil said...

Ok.
So whom have you given the Supari?

Malaveeka said...

why no new posht?

Harish said...

'"Why no new post?', is my question too.

Arjun Sharma said...

Ayyo, time sigtilla!

No, actually, just haven't put my ass down to a chair to write anything, is all.